Thursday, February 7, 2008

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Tip - 8

While you are increasing your visibility of your newly optimized content, why not also look for ways to increase response from your current traffic too?

One way to increase "business response" with your current traffic is to offer a special promotion. This could be a seasonal promotion, a special offer or a discount on a product featured prominently on your home page. Offer something that is popular at the right price, but don't offer too many choices.

Increasing sales with your current traffic is just as nice as bringing in new traffic. When deciding what you will do, offer something priced for the spontaneous buyer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

1st of all thanx for those great tips
it will surely help me improve my page rank but apart from SEO there is one more mothad of improving Page rank that is link exchange

since we both have some what same subject why dont we exchange link it will help us both improve our page rank

what u say?

if u are intrested pleas comment on my blog and live your link and page anchor on my blog

http://sonis-bloggingresources.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great Tips. Thanks for sharing. It is very useful for me...to improve the page rank and traffic.

Unknown said...

Search Marketing and Optimisation

Business response if I'm not mistaken are the conversion of your site. Meaning to say, those traffic of your site will eventually lead into sale. Tons of traffic is useless if there is no interaction between the site and the visitors

Brate said...

Nice suggestions. These are the points that we generally forget to concentrate upon. Classical 404 error pages are very annoying. They really mess up the whole concentration of the visitor, and they immediately get off your website, and they really never going to come again. Sitemaps can be really helpful. A quick and intelligent visitor nowadays prefers to be in the Site map page directly. I have got the maximum visitor count on Sitemap after the home page. So, having a site map really helped me. I got my website designed and optimized from a web designing and marketing company named www.medicalwebexperts.com. Their extra features also help my website to become increasingly popular day by day, by fetching genuine traffic for my clinical website.